Monday, June 6, 2011

These Days

These Days

I often spend for the club in weekend.
Last Sunday, I had the game with Keio University.
Keio Univercity is good team, and so strong....
But the result of game is our win!!! by 24-14!!!
That's great thing for us, but we had many problems.
Therefore, we must do hard practices.
If you are interested in Amrican Football, please buy tickets from me.
Next game is June 12 in Tokyo.


Recentry, I went to shopping when I got  free day.
Even if I didnot have some money.
Last Monday, I went to Umeda with my friend.
We enjoyed to walk around and shopping.
It's good time to relax.
It is terrible on holiday that is occasionally.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your last sentence should be "It's terrible that we don't get more holidays". I agree. I want us to have 4 day weeks, and 3 day weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I'm from class 3!
    I envy you!
    I want to be relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Bob sapp hahahahaha.
    I know you're great american football player.
    I hope you to win next game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conglaturations★
    My many friends go to Keio University ;)
    Where did you do the game??

    ReplyDelete