Sunday, October 23, 2011

my favorite season is ....!

What is your favorite seasons?
(^○^)
I loved SUMMER!
But, recentlly, I dislike it.
Becauce of SUMMER in Japan is too hot and too wet.
So I think best season is autumn!
Autumn is very comfortable!
Not hot. Not wet.
Also I like to sleep with blanket in the little cold night.
You can understand it in the little cold night.
In the morning, maybe it make us difficult to get up early.

And, autumn is GOOD season to do sports and watching!
American Football season started!
In this autumn, please watch the American Football Games in the stadium!!

4 comments:

  1. My best season is autumn too!
    I like watching sports, so I would like to go to and to watch American Football Games in stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your opinion is nice!!
    I don't want to leave my bed.

    But, I won't go to Games...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year, autumn is hot too............. I don't like Japanese summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love summer!!!
    But I agree with you... autumn is good season to do sports!!

    ReplyDelete