Sunday, December 18, 2011

I WILL!!

 I have to do two points!!(>_<)
One is to improve languege skill! In Febuary, I will go abroud Australia for a month. So I will have opportunity increaseing my skill.
Second is  to must study American Football more and more! Yestarday, we were the champion in all university!! This is a great thing!! Even me, I could not belive it!! So, I want to be the champion in every year. For that, I must study it as an analyst!!

Next Year, we will have last game on January 3 in Tokyo!
Please, support FIGHTERS!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the championship! As you love American football so much, I'm surprised you didn't go there. Why did you choose Australia? You can study cricket instead (ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for No.1 of Japan!!
    I was lose...

    ReplyDelete