Sunday, December 4, 2011

spain

I think the picture at the upper left is Spanish!
Because there are many red roofs on houses and
wall is white!
I have never been in Spain.
But, my imagine about Spain is like that!
Moreover, I learn Spanish.
I want to go Spain!(*^o^*)
Spain has some special festivals.
I will hope to take part in Tomato festival!
This is a soooo funny!!!!!!
People in Spain throw away Tomato to anothers!
Tomato festival is only throwing a lot of Tomato to each other.
I don't know why they do this.
But it is so interesting!

6 comments:

  1. I never go to Spain!!! But I want to go there too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ever watched Tomato festival!
    It was terrible, I thought. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice try. It looks a bit like Spain, but it's a photo of Dubrovnik, a world heritage city in Croatia. I'd like to go to the Tomatina festival as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna join TOMATO festival and see spanish soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched Tomato festivals on TV program "ITTE Q"!! That seemed to be very funny.
    If I go to Spain, I want to go to watch FC BARCELONA's game!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You like Spain!!
    I don't know about it so much, but it sounds good!!
    I want to go there!!!

    ReplyDelete